Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moving Forward

north ave beach & an impromptu Nelly concert
I can't believe tomorrow is August 1st!   This summer has flown by faster than most-- and the weird part is I'm not going back to school.  That being said, I am following a pretty routine August move, but it won't involve hauling things back to UNC.  The first move is just in the neighborhood with my family, then the next and most exciting... moving out to LA!  Oh, not to mention before all that happens I'll be shooting my first independent feature film "Smoke in the Air", going to Lolla and attending my first* wedding.  

the Chicago skyline is like no other

back in the states to celebrate one of my favorite holidays!


*so technically it's not my first, but it's the first one where I'll be able to enjoy all the adult-like things that come with a reception party a.k.a. enjoying two (more like 3-4) glasses of bubbly (singing with the band may happen...)

No comments:

Post a Comment