Friday, September 6, 2013

One Week

It's crazy to think that I've already been in LA for one week! In some ways I feel like I just got here, but the amount of work accomplished on the apartment makes it seem otherwise.  After spending an extra day in Vegas, we left Nevada and arrived in my new home state:


Prior to arriving in California, the drive from Denver to Vegas was a stunning one.  I had never been to Utah, so my dad and I took the opportunity to stop at some outlooks and take in the views:





Now that I'm closer to Arizona, New Mexico and Utah I will definitely be planning road trips to see some more of these landscapes and sunsets like this:


Though the road trip consisted of many long hours driving in the car, we took advantage of enjoying what each state had to offer, whether it was an original Pony Express station in Nebraska,  great food and entertainment in Vegas, or a night with family friends in Denver.  LA was the end goal, but we certainly enjoyed ourselves along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment