Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Finds

11.18.13

Call me crazy, but I like Mondays.  I see them as a clean slate and find myself creating weekly "to dos", lists of all kinds (goals, grocery, wish, songs to download).  Seeing that not everyone is on board with Mondays, I thought I'd start a weekly series documenting five things that are inspiring, funny, random, etc...just some little things that are making my Monday better.  Hopefully yours too!

 almond milk latte at Gjelina-- because you're like not a real LA restaurant if you don't have almond milk, duh!! (say in the californians accent)
 speakeasy bar dirty laundry in hollywood: you have to know which name to press in order to enter.
love the nod to guys and dolls.
 some cheeky house "rules" clearly meant to be broken 
obsessed with Tory Burch's first perfume and adding it to my *holiday wish list*
 art deco notebooks to keep all my notes in one place
this has been my laptop background for a while. a great reminder to embrace all of life's moments!

happy monday xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment